Thursday, March 10, 2005


See how easy it is? I didn't even read the directions! Posted by HelloThis morning I downloaded Picasa and Hello, both free programs. Without reading any directions, I selected the picture you see above from the Picasa workspace, and clicked on the Blogger button. That opened Hello. Hello had the picture pre-loaded into it's workspace, and it asked me to login to my blogger account (it uses the blogger.com webpage login, so it was familiar). Still not having read any directions, I choose the correct blog (this one) and hit the publish button. That was it. I went and looked at my blog page and there was the picture and the caption that I had typed in using Hello. (I edited this text after the picture had been posted.) Absolutely ANYONE can do this!

Comments:
okay smart guy. It will take me a few days to catch up on this one.
I am processing a new class of 20 some Students for a new Midway college course in World Religions this a.m.
I do not understand why so many intelligent people have difficulty signing on to the blogs.
How are those three mischief makers?
Hard Copy of the Corpus Reports your wife apparently trashed was a beautiful cover and issue of CR. Will send a copy of our 101 art as published. Remember this is the one when I could not get any response from you re you brief bio before the pub. date.
Paschal
 
tell me what you mean by signing on to the blog?? Its a web page, right?

Like click here?

http://paschalsjournal.blogspot.com/Can't write directions for that, sir. What more can you say than "Click it!"??
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?